Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bangalore University SUCKS

Bangalore university totally sucks. This is what every student feels if he has studied under this university syllabus. this is the most corrupt university with a shit-ass syllabus. The syllabus is so outdated. Im a law student and my college is affiliated to BU. I tried for top colleges like NLS and when i didnt get i had to study in a college like seshadripuram law college. The college is not to be blamed. The university is!!!.. I am in 1st year right now but know everything what they teach in 4th year. So i am wasting 3 years of my life. I would like to ask a question to BU. why is their syllabus so backward?.
Passing a final exam under the BU is very very easy. Just cotact a official working there. and yes pay some amount of money to them. Why do all the hard work and pass?? Some Students get more than you by just paying some amount of money. I`ll tell you through my experience that BU sucks.
I expected 80s in Economics but got 58. This is because of the careless correction by the teachers who wouldnt have studied more than you. YES,its true. The BU appoints teachers from village or even the peons. just gives them the answers & rest is upto them. they can even give you 20 out of 100. People think revaluation is a good option. Well tell you what guys. Its not!!!. Bangalore University just makes money.A LOT OF MONEY through revaluation. The correction is going to be still the same. One friend of mine went to the revaluation counter. The guy sitting behind the counter asked her for money(under the table). My friend had the confidence that hes gonna get good marks and didnt pay him money but guess what. his marks didnt change.
When people are learning about how to make a robot. BU will teach you about screws n nuts,just the basics. Ive wasted time doing PUC as even in law i waste time revising what i did in PUC.
If you have a brother,sister,friend,son . Advise them to take up CBSE or ICSE which will help them in the future and never to take up PUC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is one of the worst university in India. I am telling this through experience. Firstly their syllabus is so backward n outdated but thats the only option for us students. Their correction is so careless that a first rank student might fail. They give the peons to correct the papers for a sum of 100 bucks per paper. This is a confession by my teacher who sets papers in BU and even corrects papers. He says they get so many papers in one day and it is irritating to read the same thing. What will a peon or the village teachers understand what we are writing. They just have the answers and look for word to word answer. Please research and see this-- The number of student suicides due to mistakes and improper correction by BU board . I remember reading in newspapers. My neighbors friend commited suicide after finding low marks in one subject. After he dies ,the true marks comes out. BU gave him 16. but his original marks was 61. This is a sad situation of BU.
My examination fee for 3 subjects= 400
My revaluation fee for 1 subject= 400
My college principal said that revaluation is a business for BU board. "Give less marks to the students they automatically will put revaluation and BU gets all their money" says my principal. Please find out the revenue and income earned through examination fee and revaluation fee.
Nobody gets above 75 in any subject in law. I dun kno if they know numbers after 75. A guy i kno copied in exams through micro-xerox n still fails.
Bribes remind of BU. Who can beat this university? 40 people passed in my college by paying 2000 bucks/per subject. N people who study fail. My Friend went to apply for revaluation after 2nd puc exams. The person behind the counter told him that he can make my frnd pass for some money. This university is all about Money. Some college students planned to protest against BU. BU is certainly unfair. THey give affiliation to colleges without proper infrastructure.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.