Saturday, July 28, 2007

Child Labour in Bangalore


Yes, its a very common thing in bengaluru. what has the government done about this. hmmm. think about it. Absolutely nothin. Even the Child Labour Authorities are sleeping.
Every single day i see small children working. Once i even questioned the restaurant(Shanti Sagar,sadashivnagar) authorities as to why they where employing children and its a crime. I told them that i can complain to the cops and immidiately 4 guys working in the restaurant surround me . I had to leave immediately or would have got all bashed up.
How many of you`ll travel in Bus? I`ve seen children sell newspapers,chains,handkerchiefs,food in Bus Depots, and not any small Bus station. Big ones like Shivajinagar,K.R.Market and Majestic. It is a very sad scene. I wish i could do something about it. Just look at the situation in Bangalore (a.ka. IT city, Silicion city or Garden city). A small boy works in the cycle shop and another boy in a garage which are next to each other. These 2 shops are behind my house in Fraser Town. I can`t argue with them cause i will be inviting trouble. Are the freaking ministers even bothered about what is happening in the city? You know the answer!!

No comments: